3. The correct acceptance of the order is confirmed by the system by telephone contact or reply by email, sent to the email address communicated by the customer.
This confirmation message will contain date and time of the order, and an "Order Number".
All orders, before being processed, are forwarded to the central office in Rome and, subsequently,
sent to our office, from which they will subsequently start. In the case of products NOT AVAILABLE
anymore, orders will be canceled and refunded.
4. It is the customer's responsibility to register with the correct data and to keep this data up-to-
date using the login credentials.
5. The photos on the site are PURELY INDICATIVE and do not represent the final product.
The company reserves the right not to specify the aforementioned reason when the photo
represents the product sold.
6. Bank transfer
It will be the customer's responsibility to inform us, by email, of the bank transfer receipt. In this
way the system will, after appropriate verification and confirmation of payment, send the order
requested by the Customer.
7. Cash on delivery
The payment of the goods will be made upon delivery by the courier. The order total will be
increased by the fees related to the service carried out by the express courier.
Payment by Paypal is in advance of sending goods. In this way the system will, after appropriate verification and confirmation of payment, send the order requested by the Customer.
All amounts displayed on the site are expressed in Euros, which is the reference currency.
Modalità e spese di consegna
10. For every order placed, an invoice will be issued for the material sent and inserted in the package
sent, pursuant to art. 14 of the D.P.R. 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issue of the invoice, the
information provided by the customer upon registration on our site is authentic. No change in the
invoice will be possible after the issuance thereof.
11. Delivery costs are shown explicitly at the time the order is placed. The payment of the goods by
the customer will be made using the Bank Transfer or Cash or Paypal method. Nothing is due more
from the customer than the total order.
12. All orders placed after closing time will be processed the next working day.
13. Upon delivery of the goods, the customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document. - that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials
(adhesive tape or metal straps).
Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or
indications, must be immediately disputed, by placing a written RESERVE on the courier's delivery
proof. Once the courier's document has been signed, the customer will not be able to make any
objection to the external characteristics of the delivered item.
14. In the event of non-collection within 5 working days of the material in storage at the courier's
warehouses, due to repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the customer at the time
of order, the order will be automatically canceled.
Right of withdrawal
15. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditionn
- The right applies to the product purchased in its entirety. It is not possible to exercise withdrawal
only on part of the product purchased
- The purchased good must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its
parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment). To limit damage in the
original packaging we recommend, when possible, to insert it in a second package. In all cases, the
affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging should be avoided.
- By law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer and included in
the total to be paid.
- The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of
- In the event of damage to the goods during transport, the customer will be informed of what
happened (within 5 days of receipt of the goods in their warehouses), to allow them to file a timely
complaint against the courier and obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if curled). In
this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling
the request for withdrawal.
- Marchetti Mercedes Shop is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods
returned by uninsured shipments.
16. Without prejudice to any repair costs for proven damage to the original packaging, Marchetti
Mercedes Shop will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid, net of the shipping costs
incurred, within 14 days from the return of the goods, through the procedure of Bank transfer or Paypal
credit. In these cases it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly communicate the data to
make the payments.
17. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the property, in the
- Lack of external packaging and / or entire original packaging
- The absence of integral elements of the product
- The customer wants to return the product due to his wrong purchase
- Damage to the product due to causes other than transportation.
18. The personal data requested at the time the order is submitted are collected and processed in
order to satisfy the express requests of the customer and will in no case and in no way be transferred
to third parties. Marchetti Mercedes guarantees its customers compliance with the legislation on the
processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code pursuant to Legislative Decree 196 of
The data keeper is Marchetti Potito S.r.L., Via di San Giuliano 17, 71122 Foggia